Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (via observando)
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
The Shock of the Fall - Nathan Filer
every single time i look at my shelf: i need to buy more books
John Fowles (via booklover)